Thank you for your interest in placing an order with us. In order to place an order you will first need to create an account. Once you create an account and it has been verified, you will be able to place an order, track an order, and view order history. There are some things you need to create an account and be eligible to place an order. Along with basic company and contact information, below is a list of items you will need to create an account:
- Names of who is authorized to place an order or discuss account details
- Credit Card Authorization Form (link please print and fill out before uploading)
- Copy of current/non-expired clinic, practice, or facility license
- Copy of current/non-expired physician license
- Copy of current/non-expired DEA license
- Signed waiver for sterile products (link please print and sign before uploading)
Once you have the above items you are ready to proceed with creating an account. Start by creating and account here. Then upload the above documents here (coming soon). Please wait 1-3 business days for our staff to verify your documents. We will be in touch if there are any issues to be resolved. Keep in mind that only completed accounts with all required documentation will be able to proceed with placing an order.
Having an issue with creating an account? Let’s talk. We are happy to help with setting up your account. Please call us at (205) 995-0505.